Monday, October 15, 2012

Yet Another Very Lukie Grievance

Today my lady has thoroughly disappointed me.  I don't like to speak ill of the inferior, but I do feel the need to get this off my chest.

First, my lady takes us to the car.  Of course, I ride inside (no thank you, Romney).  BUT, my lady insists I sit in the back seat, not on her lap while she's driving.  Well, I think, at least we are going somewhere fun.

WRONG.  Second, we get to the Bone Yard, which is closed for new lighting.  So, we return home - my lady promising a trip to Runyon tomorrow morning.  Not, mind you, in addition to a trip there today, but INSTEAD of one today.  So, I'm all dressed up with no place to go.  Then, like it is some substitute, my lady then takes us on a lame Palms walk like we get four times a day ANYWAY.  Clearly, we already should be getting five walks a day, so this is no consolation at all, just a fulfillment of a duty.

Third, when we get back, my lady attempts to give me an ORGANIC SWEET POTATO TREAT.  Always looking to expand my knowledge, I asked innocently, "what part of the pig does the sweet potato come from?"



The answer?  It is a root vegetable.

I am seriously displeased and can only hope this evening holds better things.

No comments: